INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION IS GOING VIRTUAL!
***REGISTER IN YOUR BACK OFFICE***
Need some good news in your life? Hold our V3…
Virtual International Convention. Keynote Speaker Les Brown…Only $29!
That’s right! This year’s International Convention will be VIRTUAL only and will feature many historical firsts for Vasayo, as we’re bringing our largest, most anticipated annual event directly to you via live virtual broadcast!
- Log into your back office. Go to Orders > Place An Order > From the “Shopping” dropdown menu at the top, select “Convention” > Add “Virtual International Convention” to your cart.
- Your International Convention swag bag includes an “I Am Vasayo” t-shirt. Be sure to select the Convention SKU that corresponds with your shirt size before checking out.
- Only the first 3,000 registrants will be able to attend this virtual-only event!
Make sure and REGISTER NOW!
This will be one of the most unique opportunities to experience the culture of our company—virtually and interactively—as we unveil the next chapter of Vasayo at the most affordable cost ever for an International Convention. Les Brown will keynote the event, which takes place August 6–8, 2020. Mark your calendars; it’s going to be virtuosic!
Here is how to register: when registering for convention, please remember to do this in your back office. It is so easy. Here are some instructions:
Log into your back office
Click on Orders, then place an order
Click “Shopping” down arrow on top left:
Click “Webcategory Convention”
Then select your ticket by shirt size
If you have you and your spouse/significant other, you can select another for them
If you have questions, please call BP Support and they can assist you.
Already registered for the event in Salt Lake City at full price? No problem.
- We will refund the difference you paid by Friday, June 5. (No action is necessary on your part; if you haven’t seen the refund come through by Friday, June 5, contact Brand Partner Support.)
- Email Brand Partner Support with your t-shirt size, and we’ll mail you an “I Am Vasayo” t-shirt.
- You will need to cancel any flight/hotel reservations you've made to come to Salt Lake City, as there will be no in-person events as part of this year's International Convention. We apologize for the inconvenience these unprecedented circumstances may have created.
MEET VASAYO'S FOUNDERS
Dallin A. Larsen, Founder, Chairman & CEO
Dallin Larsen is a former Ernst & Young National Entrepreneur of the Year. He has helped create billions in revenue in direct selling, providing opportunity for both employees and independent business owners around the world. An entrepreneur, a philanthropist, and a leader among leaders, Dallin has worked to help others succeed and achieve lasting significance in their lives. He's known in the direct sales industry as "the Brand Partner's CEO" because people know that he cares and has their best interests at heart.
Karree Larsen, Founder
Karree Larsen is no stranger to achieving massive success against the odds. She became a commercial pilot at a time when the ratio of female to male pilots was 1 to 4,000, all while being a single mother of four children. She looks forward to hearing your stories and is determined to help you achieve success in business-and in life.
Dan Zhu, Co-Founder & President Asia-Pac
Dan Zhu has 20 years' leadership experience in the direct selling industry and has successfully grown markets throughout Asia for two leading direct sales companies. He has a propensity for creating and executing strategies that provide new opportunities for growth. Originally from China, Dan came to the United States in the 1990s and has a deep appreciation for cultures, languages, and people from all over the world.
Daniel Picou, Co-Founder & President
Daniel Picou has built two successful companies that were later acquired in the B2B digital marketing space. He understands that companies today must be strategic and data-driven to stay on top of market trends and to meet customer needs. Daniel has a deep understanding of how every decision can affect the overall culture and well-being of an organization. He desires to influence the lives of as many individuals and families as possible through his passion for relationship marketing.